Monday, September 9, 2013

Sketches and Stuff

There's a story that myself and my friend Danielle write, and its a bit of a fantasy romance. I drew up the body types of all the women we have in the story so far.

Aliss the teal is the main lady, the girl beside her in pink is her twin Aleksandra. Her mother in a rusty red is Veronica who is a mean one. To the right of Veronica in purple is Violet (Vi) Aliss's friend and neighbour. On the other ends are two of Aliss' other friends Gorga and Rosia from her school and inner social circle. Lastly, the orangy lanky girl is Aliss's older sister Lucille (Lucie) who does not like her.

This story is very near and dear to my heart, as well as the Aliss character. I thought it would be fun to show off the women of the story.

Lately I've been drawing my Aliss and Christine Biala's Alice in stuff, but they're not done so I'll post those up when they're a bit more cleaned up.

Next up is homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment